1. Sleep is precious.
2. Coffee is also.
3. Praying friends are priceless.
4. Exercise makes you feel better, but doesn't solve all your problems.
5. Sometimes you give you best and it still isn't good enough. If it's something you can learn, then dig deeper.
6. I can not be responsible for the actions of others, only my reaction to them.
7. I can choose kindness.
8. I can choose joy.
9. "Thankfulness precedes the miracle." -Ann Voscamp
10. Everyone is struggling with something.
11. A hug from a child makes the world a better place.
12. A baby's laughter is just about the greatest sound in the world.
13. The cats vs dogs debate will never be settled in our household. But that's OK.
14. Neither will the Superman vs. Batman argument.
15. God speaks through music.
16. Our house will never be "finished". And that's OK.
17. My husband gives 100% to any job he sets his mind to.
18. My daughter is marrying a man who loves her completely.
19. My son is growing into a man who cares deeply for others.
20. There are some parts of scripture I may never understand. And that's OK.
21. I can never do anything to make God love me more.
22. I can never do anything to make God love me less.
23. Jesus loves me.
24. My classroom is my mission field.
25. I have an Enemy who is actively trying to destroy me.
26. God is greater than that enemy, and his power is within me.
27. I will never have the body I had as a 20 year old. Some days that's OK.
28. Comfort can also be fashionable.
29. Creation is a beautiful and miraculous thing. I should be intentional in enjoying it.
30. Parents are a gift.
31. The laminater will be out of film at least twice during the school year.
32. The copier will jam fifty-seven times. Or more. Usually during the weeks I have morning duty.
33. Children love to be read to.
34. Books are priceless.
35. One cannot watch Lord of the Rings too many times.
36. I would like to think I could be a friend as steadfast as Sam, but I don't really think I am.
37. God calls me to be holy, so I can be...but only through his righteousness that cleanses.
38. I still struggle with pride and self-worth.
39. Presents are always wonderful.
40. Watching someone receive a hand-made gift is more delightful than a store-bought one.
41. Facebook can steal hours. So can Pinterest.
42. There are dedicated Christians who love the Lord on all sides of the political spectrum.
43. Jesus was not American.
44. But he loves his children who live in America, just like he loves the world.
45. Homemade pies are better than store-bought.
46. My summers are never work-free, but I do get to sleep later.
May your day be filled with grace, your mind with purpose, and your heart with joy!