3. What genre would your work fall under?
Both works are Christian fiction. First Impression is contemporary romantic suspense. Through the Fog is historical romance.
4. What actors would you choose to play your characters in a movie rendition?
This is always fun to consider! My only problem is the actors who automatically come to my mind are generally about 10-15 years too old for the characters in my novels. That being said, I have come up with some ideas:)
First Impression Characters
Through the Fog Characters
http://francescopelandlucas.wordpress.com Frances Copeland Lucas; Devotional
http://www.deedeewike.blogspot.com Dee Dee Wike; Devotional
http://blog.kristiburchfiel.com Kristi Burchfiel; Devotional and Bible study
Check back next week for more answers to the WIP questions, and discover some more great authors.
If you would like to join the discussion, here is the list of questions to copy and paste onto your own blog.
1. What is the title of your book/WIP?
2. Where did the idea for the book come from?
3. What genre would your book fall under?
4. Which actors would you choose to play your characters in a movie rendition?
5. What is the one-sentence synopsis of your book?
6. Is your book published or represented?
7. How long did it take you to write?
8. What other books within your genre would you compare it to?
9. Which authors inspired you to write this book?
10. Tell us anything else that might pique our interest in your book.